Medical Visa category is applicable to the
1. The Patient
2. Medical Attendant
- It is advisable to apply for your visa at least 15 days before your intended date of travel
- You may submit your fully completed application (Complete documents & Full payments) through Post,
- The initial duration of Medical Visa is upto a year OR the duration of the treatment, whichever is less. The Visa will be valid for a maximum of 3 entries during the year
- Medical Attendant Visa will have the same validity as the medical visa of the patient to be attended to in India
- Upto 2 attendants who are blood relatives of the patient are allowed to accompany the patient for treatment in India.
- Duration of Visa or No of entries is purely the discretion of the Indian Embassy / Consulate and CKGS has no role to play in the decision making process. Applicants must note and understand that Visa is not a matter of right and hence the Embassy / Consulates could deny the visa if not found eligible / or does not have adequate supporting documentation or grant a visa for a period lesser than what has been requested in the application and what the applicant has paid for. There shall be no clarifications in this regard and the decision of the Embassy / Consulate will be final and binding
Plane Your Visit
- Once we receive your query for medical treatment, we get back to you with a various options available/choose a hospital from the list.
- After the process initiation, medical reports and prescriptions of the patients are requested, which are sent to various hospitals/a particular hospital for the expert reviews.
- We mail you openions and recommendations of the various super specialists, along with the approximate cost and likely duration of stay for purticular treatment in India.
- Check the patient's reviews and recommendations and select the hospital for the treament.
- Once the concerned hospital approve your medical treatment, SurgeoCare get back to you or a representative from the hospital will contact you.
- Visa facilitation letter is processed. Patient is recieved at the airport and then brought to the hospital/guest house/hotel.
- After you reach in India, we will be constantly in touch with you over flow until all the medical formalities are taken care.
- Once you are fit and healthy, you may enjoy post recuparative holiday, in any tourist destinations in India.
Services & Facilities
- Budget packages are available
- Assistance in visa/ tickets
- Ambulance including air ambulance
- Hospital admission & discharge
- Private attendants
- Best and convenient stay
- Luxury services
- Your own food choice
- 24hrs help cell
- Pickup & dropout
- Sight-seeing facility (optional)
Important Surgery Packages
- Cardiac and Heart surgery Packages
- Organ Transplant Packages
- Cancer/oncology Treatment packages
- Infertility and IVF Treatment Packages
- Neuro and Spine Surgery Packages
- Cosmetic Surgery Packages
- Bariatric Surgery Packages
- Orthopaedic Treatment Packages
- Medical Records : X-rays, MRIs, health histories, photographs, records, prescriptions, and any other health records relevant to the surgery. Remember to carry any relevant medicines prescribed earlier.
- Passport and visa : A valid passport and medical visa for yourself and your companion.
- Cards : Credit cards, debit cards and travellers checks. Always advisable to local currency.
- Identity Proof : A valid proof of identity is
- Vaccinations : Relevant vaccinations and certificates should be carried at the time of arrival in India.