Surgeocare maintains the User's privacy and committed to ensure that the privacy is protected, this means protecting his/her Personal and Identifiable Information you share with this Website. Personal and Identifiable Information is information by which a person can be identified such as name, address, telephone number, SSN, e mail ID, date of birth, Credit card information etc. Personally Identifiable Information may be received from the Users of this Website or collected through our service including but not limited to collect via email.
Surgeocare collect information such as
- Personally Identifiable Information.
- May use 'cookies' and 'web beacons' to manage the User's status and verify the User's identity.
- May collect geophysical IP Address/browser information/other technical information for system and server administration.
- May collect other information relevant to surveys and offers.
- To fulfil the services the User has asked this Website to perform.
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve this Website products and services.
- Surgeocare may periodically send promotional e - mail about new products, special offers or other information which is User may find interesting, using the email address which the User has provided. However, the User may unsubscribe himself/herself to such promotional e mails through the link provided in every such e mail itself.
- From time to time, surgeocare may also use the User's information to contact the User for market research purposes. This Website may contact the User by email, phone, fax or mail.
- Surgeocare may use the information to change the website according to the User's interests.
- Any circumstances surgeocare will not disclose user personal information to third party expect following conditions
- When Information is forwarded to Service Providers to fulfil the services which User has asked to surgeocare web site.
- When surgeocare is legally compelled to provide the information to the Law Enforcement Authorities or government regulatory or administrative or similar agency as part of a judicial or administrative proceeding to disclose the Information.
Surgeocare is responsible to ensure that the User's information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. Surgeocare has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information which collects from online. Surgeocare is committed to protect the User's personal information, it cannot ensure or warrant total security of any information the User transmits over the transmission medium