Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING SERVICES OF THIS WEBSITE (SurgeoCare)
This Terms and Conditions for Use of Agreement (referred to as Agreement) describe the terms and conditions applicable to use of SurgeoCare, which can asses by the http://www.SurgeoCare.com (referred to as is Website or the Website). This agreement between you as the user of this Website (referred to as User or Patient or anyone using our service) and the SurgeoCare
- This Website reserves the right to revise/modify/update these terms and conditions at any point of time withoutnotice or reason, by updating this page, and the Users use of this Website after any such revision/modification, signifies Users acceptance to the revised/modified terms and conditions. Therefore the User is advised to check these terms and conditions periodically for any change(s). These terms and conditions were last updated on (date)
- The User agrees not to use SurgeoCare services, if he is not able to form legally binding contracts, is less than 18 years of age or is temporarily or indefinitely suspended from this Website.
- The User is only responsible for any activity that occurs under his screen name or by use of his e mail account. The User hereby warrants that all information submitted by the User is true, current and complete. If information submitted by the User is found to be false, not true, deceptive, and incomplete or concealed deliberately, this Website reserves the right at its sole discretion to discontinue the service and/or terminate this Agreement immediately
- The User agrees to use the services provided by SurgeoCare, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only. The User agrees not to violate any laws, third party rights or our policies. International users and national users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct.
- SurgeoCare reserves the right to refuse/discontinues service to anyone for any reason at any time without prior information/notice
- Patient procedure and Payment methods
- SurgeoCare may collects details of medical history/health details of the patients to be referred for treatment the said Hospital or hospitals supported by a report given by the patient's Doctor
- The patient can choose any surgery listed in the SurgeoCare based on patient's doctor advice
- The patient can pay the consultation fee in advance before the start of the treatment to the SurgeoCare and balanced amount can pay directly to the hospital before proceed the surgery
- Before admission of the patient to said Hospital(s), the Scheduled Hospital(s) may ask for the commitment letter duly signed by the patient favouring the Scheduled Hospital(s), confirming that in the event of cross referral or additional diagnostic or treatment facility availed by the patient, the patient will pay the said Hospital(s). This matter is again an activity between the Patient and the Scheduled Hospital(s).
- In case the treatment extended to beyond the period of time, additional charges will pay the said hospital, this matter is again an activity between the patient and the scheduled hospital
- The Website may be linked to the website of third parties, affiliates and business partners. SurgeoCare has no control over, and not liable or responsible for content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such websites or made available by/through our Website. User may use the links and these services at User's own risk.
- SurgeoCare has no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User's equipment on account of User's access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website. If a User is dissatisfied with the Website, User's sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
- SurgeoCare determines that you have provided fraudulent, inaccurate, or incomplete information, including through feedback, SurgeoCare reserves the right to immediately suspend your access to the Website or any of your accounts with SurgeoCare and makes such declaration on the website alongside your name/your clinic's name as determined by SurgeoCare for the protection of its business and in the interests of Users
- SurgeoCare will try to give a confirmed appointment for End-User who requested appointment on Website, SurgeoCare does not guarantee that a patient will get a confirmed appointment. Further, SurgeoCare has no liability if such appointment is confirmed but later cancelled by hospital or Practitioners, or the Practitioners are not available as per the given appointment time.
- SurgeoCare will not be liable for: any wrong medication or treatment quality being given by the Practitioner(s), or any medical negligence on part of the Practitioner(s), any type of inconvenience suffered by the User due to a failure on the part of the Practitioner to provide agreed services or to make himself/herself available at the appointed time, no show by the Practitioner, inappropriate treatment, or similar difficulties. Any misconduct or inappropriate behaviour by the Practitioner or the Practitioner's staff, cancellation or rescheduling of booked appointment or any variance in the fees charged,any medical eventualities that might occur subsequent to using the services of a Practitioner, whom the User has selected on the basis of the information available on the Website or with whom the User has booked an appointment through the Website.
- Exclusion of Liability
- SurgeoCare or the said Hospital(s) shall not be liable for death of patient despite proper treatment.
- Improper response to the treatment by the patient SurgeoCare will not be liable.
- SurgeoCare or the said Hospital(s) shall not be liable for any complication that may arise during treatment resulting in death, permanent/temporary disablement of the patient for which proper care was taken by the said Hospital(s) Doctors in the normal course.
- SurgeoCare shall not be bound by any act or omission, which is done beyond the scope of this Agreement by the Patient or his/her accompaniment